Imagine how much easier life would be if you were born to money.
Perhaps a big inheritance.
Or a portfolio of properties.
Well,this was exactly what Mike, one of our clients, had. You see, his mother gifted him some properties at a young age. And that helped him get ahead early and continue to grow his portfolio to what it is today. So, naturally, Mike wanted to do the same thing for his daughter. During our chat, he was clear about his desires:
- He wanted a property that’ll have enough yield to sustain itself.
- He wanted to generate enough money to purchase the next property
- He wanted a portfolio that will keep growing steadily
We went to work on his request and soon enough, we found the perfect property that suited his needs. Then, we negotiated on his behalf to acquire it. Today, it is exceeding expectations.
The property has a yield of 4.5%, which is higher than the 3.5% Mike requested.
It also has a cash flow of $21,262 (Mike was a cash buyer) and has increased in value by $280,000 since we got it for him!
Here are the results of the property at a glance:
- Purchase Price: $700,000
- Gross Yield: 4.5%
- Cashflow: $21,262
- Cash required for purchase: $746,270
- Months Since Purchase: 20
- December 2021 Bank
- Valuation: $980,000
- Total % Growth Since Purchase: 40.0%
- Total $ Growth Since
- Purchase: $280,000
- Return On Capital Invested: 40.4%
Mike has taken a significant step in securing the future of his daughter.
Keen to explore your own property strategy?